Pages

Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Asylum Challenge: Update 1

Presentations

This is my entry for Halloween events at Boolprop. I'm using the rules suggested in the forum and also spooking it up with twelve graves and ten non-controllable supernaturals. The controllable one is a human sim.

Since there are going to be 11 sims in the asylum I added 2 beds and 2 seats to the total allowed, also 1 sink, 1 toilet, 1 tub/shower combo, 1 fridge and 1 stove.

The skill iteams are: an easel, a guitar, a chess table, a sculping station and a professional bar,  in addition to a TV and a bookseller that the rules separate it from the five items allowed for the skills.

Now the presentation of the patients.

First is the controllable sim, the only human. She's Lola Mento, is comes from "lo lamento" (I'm sorry in Spanish). Don't judge me it's too late here and I'm suffering from insomnia instead of sleeping.
She's artistic, virtuoso, neurotic, insane and loser. Her lifetime wish is Master of the Arts.


The supernaturals are all sims stored in the bin that I have used or tried to use in other challenges.

First the genies, Blueberry Vida and Arandano Life, they're the same sim with opposite sex, color, basically everything . I created them with the vague idea of making them do opposite things but I never got anywhere with them. Their names are the same too, mixed between English and Spanish, Blueberry = Arandano and Life = Vida.


The fairies are Apollo and Amelle Ragnum, despite having the same last name they are not related, both belonged to my attempt at an immortal dynasty challenge, she was the fifth generation and the sim with which I failed it, both were human before this. Apollo is going to be an important character in the story I'm rewriting based on the Ragnum family, unfortunately Amelle doesn't.


The vampires don't belong to any failed gameplay attempt, Drusilla Morris was my first ever vampire and I love her so much that she has been transformed into all kinds of supernatural, her male counterpart also belongs to the Ragnums. Spike William is a vampire I'm proud of how turned out, surely with this I am betraying my age, but as the name implies he's based on a character of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.


The werewolves are two of the founder of A New Dawn, my Banished BACC. Elber Fallory and Tavo Lillip were torn from their time and transported some centuries in the future and transformed into supernaturals against their will.


And finally, two other sims that, like Spike, I based on fictional characters (something I love to do). Elphaba Thropp and Glinda Arduenna from the Wicked Musical. With them I wanted to do something similar to the genius, but I didn't get anywhere either.


For the twelve ghosts I grabbed several premade sims from the bin and killed them with master controller.


And to finish this update I show you how the asylum looks inside. The town I chose is Midnight Hollow because I found it suitable to house an insane asylum, at first it was going to be all gray and creepy but in the end I got bored of seeing it after only two seconds so I gave a good change of face to the whole building.


And with this I finish the presentations. ( And I'm going to try to go to sleep because it's too late and tomorrow I have to go to work).



2 comments:

  1. Oh what fun this house will be. I like that you made it all "cheerful" inside....gotta keep the inmates calm. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We'll see how long the calm lasts xD Thank for commenting!

      Delete